-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Friday, July 21, 2006

The Big Day


Who knew that preparing for a wedding was a lot of work? I've always thought the groom's job was to just show up at the church. Anyway, I apologize for not posting at all in the last couple of weeks, but things have obviously been quite hectic with our big day being tomorrow. The Canucks have also been busy and I've quickly posted some of my notes in today's posts.

I'll be back briefly next week before Tracy and I take off for Whistler (our favorite second home) for a week and a half. Not sure how much I'll be posting then, but seeing that's it's our honeymoon, I'm guessing not a lot unless something major happens (like the Canucks re-signing Anson Carter or Trevor Linden or something).

After that, I'll be back for regular posts and if all things go well, a new layout for this site, a couple of new features and an updated blogroll. (To those who sent me emails about link exchanges and such, I'll respond when I get back.) Thank you all for continuing to stop by and I'll talk to you again soon.

[update: 08/06/2006, 6:58 PM]

Thank you everyone for your notes and emails of well-wishes. It really was a memorable day. I just wanted to share one of our photos from the big day.


Now back to our regularly-scheduled hockey talk. :)

[update: 09/04/2006, 12:56 PM]

Links to "official" wedding photos, other wedding photos and photos from the champagne reception in Whistler.

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 1:05 PM

11 Comments:

At July 21, 2006 10:15 PM, Blogger d-lee said...

Hey... you and Cam Ward will be eternally linked! He's getting married tomorrow too. I wonder if you guys talked about that when you hung out with him at the awards show.

Congrats and best wishes!

 
At July 22, 2006 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes and congratulations, J.J. and Tracy. Have a great time!!

 
At July 22, 2006 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the both of you!!!

 
At July 23, 2006 5:26 AM, Blogger The Acid Queen said...

Congratulations, you crazy kids! May your marriage be long and--more importantly--happy.

 
At July 24, 2006 5:36 AM, Blogger Jeff J said...

Five Canucks-related posts on the day before your wedding. Not bad.

 
At July 25, 2006 9:39 PM, Blogger J.J. Guerrero said...

Thanks everyone! Wedding was great, though I can tell that wearing a black tux in high 30-degree weather isn't too comfortable.

DL - Should have asked him about it. hehe. Good to know I have something in common with a Conn Smythe winner. :p

 
At July 26, 2006 3:01 AM, Blogger Ingmar "W" Bergman said...

Congratulations. The love in that picture rocks. If you decide to visit Sweden for your honeymoon let me buy you a bottle of champagne. ;)

 
At July 26, 2006 9:50 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Congrats, man.

 
At July 26, 2006 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to the club JJ.

 
At July 31, 2006 8:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

A belated congrats, you are now whipped ;)

 
At July 31, 2006 10:08 PM, Blogger Ariane Kitspace said...

As I'm now checking out your blog for the first time in a few weeks, congrats are in order! Hope it was wonderful, romantic and full of good memories!
Cheers,
Ariane C

 

Post a Comment

<< Home