-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Carnival of the NHL #16

The 16th edition of the Carnival of the NHL is up over at Japer's Rink. As usual, the Carnival rounds up the latest posts, musings, analysis and rants in the hockey world.

Welcome, one and all, to the Carnival of the NHL #16 - the Bengt Gustafsson/Alan May edition. I have to admit a slight reluctance to hosting a carnival, given my phobia, but I'm a gamer. And with a little organizational help from The Tragically Hip (may I suggest "Live Between Us" as a soundtrack to this edition), I think I'll get through.
Ahhh... some good hockey readin' and some good Canadian rock tunes. All that's missing is a pint of Molson and you're all set. The link to the Carnival is here and a big thumbs up to JP for putting this together.
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 6:58 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home