-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Programming Change (Update)

I was excited to see the Canucks road trip piece tonight on CBC, but then I got this email:
Hey guys....

I just heard from Shanel that the road trip on CBC will not be shown on Monday. He thinks it will either be Tuesday or Wednesday. I will let you know what day it will be aired when he tells me.

Richard
Stay tuned.

[update: 03/21/06, 5:01 pm]

Update on the CBC documentary:
Hey guys....

OK, the final word from Shanel is that the road trip WILL be shown on Wednesday between 6:00 and 7:00 on CBC. It will most likely be shown between 6:20 and 6:40, but no guarantees. As for tonight, if they have time, they will run a promo of our trip for tomorrow night.

Richard
If anyone can tape and send a digital copy of the piece, I would be most grateful.

[update: 03/22/06, 7:07 am]

I'm bumping this up because, well... because I know y'all want to know :)
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 7:07 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home