-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Buyer Beware

A couple of weeks ago, I went on a bit of a rant regarding some of the ridiculous trade rumors that were floating out there. Yesterday, Eric McErlain from Off-Wing Opinion weighed in on perhaps the most notorious of their originators.

For some time now, I've been happy to ignore the infamous Eklund of Hockey Rumors fame. For those of you who dwell in the reality-based hockey community, you might not be aware that Eklund is abandoning his space on Blogspot for Eklund's Hockey Buzz.
I admit to occasionally reading Eklund's blog, but I consider myself to be a smart enough guy and be able to read his entries and not subscribe to his rumors as fact - they are entertaining at best but absolute horse**** at worst. Anyway, take some time to read McErlain's post and the other links contained within it - it may give you a fuller set of information before shelling out the $29.95 it costs to subscribe to Eklund's new website.

(Note: As the free Eklund blog space is now being abandoned, I have decided to remove it from the blog roll.)
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 9:47 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home