-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Calling All Photo Enthusiasts

I've had this blog for a few months now, and while I'm sure you have liked/disliked my posts, I've decided that I need to do something to add some pizzazz to the site. And I thought the way to do that was to add some sort of a game-by-game photo gallery to the game recaps.

If you go to the games - home or away (if you are from another NHL city) - and would like to see your photos next to the game recaps, send them to me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com. I can even add your own caption if you'd like.

(Note: I won't use your photos for any other purpose other than the above.)

In the meantime, I'll try and add some of my own photos, but I figure you'd get sick of my wacky family pictures after a while. :)


posted by J.J. Guerrero, 9:16 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home