-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Friday, February 03, 2006

Road Trip

I'm off to Alberta with Tracy and 24 of our good friends to catch tonight's game in Calgary and tomorrow night's game in Edmonton. Make sure you watch for our boisterous group behind Mikka's and Jussi's nets, respectively.

And of course, a trip to Calgary wouldn't be complete without a visit to one of its most famous, local institutions:


I'll try to post throughout the weekend. As soon as the effects of many Molsons leave my body.

(Photo from the Cowboys website.)

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 5:52 AM

2 Comments:

At February 03, 2006 7:47 AM, Blogger d-lee said...

Ahhhhhh. Thank you.

You've just settled an argument for me. My friend who has season tickets next to me at the Canes insists that Canadians don't drink beer and watch hockey at the same time.

His only "proof" --- the Maple Leafs fans that sat behind us on two occasions, and the Sens fan that sat near us once were not drinking.

Good luck on the roadtrip, and may Markus Naslund score many goals (he's on my fantasy squad).

I told him it's a crap theory based on a crap foundation.

 
At February 03, 2006 9:27 AM, Blogger Matt said...

FYI - those cans are absolutely no exaggeration. Have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home