-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Monday, November 20, 2006

Some Shameless Self-Promotion

I'm now contributing to the official Canucks site as one of their "fan bloggers". My first post, on the team's lack of puck luck, appeared uncensored and unadulterated over the weekend. The link is here.


My plan is to continue to update this blog on a daily or on a game-by-game basis. I'll be posting on canucks.com once or twice a week.


Again - and I can't stress this enough - thanks to all of you who swing by to this blog regularly. I wouldn't be doing this otherwise. And please, make sure you swing by the fan blog on canucks.com as well.
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 8:40 PM

4 Comments:

At November 20, 2006 10:58 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At November 20, 2006 11:02 PM, Blogger Kevin said...

I noticed that before you posted about it! Nice job. I listen to the Canucks 1040 broadcast regularly from work in Taiwan, and then usually hit up your blog a couple times a day. Good to see you get that exposure. Will you one day be a threat to Ed Willies' job?

 
At November 21, 2006 5:51 AM, Blogger J.J. Guerrero said...

Thanks guys!

I doubt I'll be threatening anyone's job. This is still just a fun thing for me. lol.

 
At November 21, 2006 9:32 PM, Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

It's always fun, until Ed Willies gets hurt. Then it's a job!
I saw it before ya posted it as well. Nice work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home