-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Monday, February 12, 2007

Soccer Gets Its Schedule Right

I meant to post on this last week when I heard the news. Now it looks my procrastination got the better of me and Joe Dumas (Off-Wing Opinion) has beat me to the punch:

It has not even been a month since the Los Angeles Galaxy announced they had signed soccer star David Beckham, and the MLS has already taken huge strides in providing that he will bring the league to new heights. The MLS schedule, which was released last Tuesday, ensures that Beckham will play at every MLS city when he comes over in mid-July.
Much more here and I very much ditto the post.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 12:08 PM

4 Comments:

At February 12, 2007 2:33 PM, Blogger Justin said...

You'd think the NHL would figure it out, but it just goes to show that these shyster lawyers that run the game absolutely don't care about it. Poor Nielsen ratings? Bah. Poor attendance? Bah.

I'm now waiting for Stan Fischler to accuse me of anti-semitism.

 
At February 12, 2007 7:32 PM, Blogger Rinslet said...

I hope Bettman will clue in. LOL BUT THIS IS BETTMAN! MEANING HE WON'T. :DDDDDDDD

 
At February 13, 2007 5:44 AM, Blogger Mike said...

JJ - your magic number graphic is great. Nicely done!

 
At February 13, 2007 6:02 AM, Blogger J.J. Guerrero said...

Thanks Mike!

Mark - Thanks! I'll go check out your site.

Justin - I read Jen Z's The Pink Seats last week. While MLS also has Posh/Beckham, the NHL is stuck with Avery/Cuthbert.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home