-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Friday, March 23, 2007

All Bobby Lou


The Canucks have three days off between games, their longest break since Valentine's Day. I'll give you three guesses as to who's on the ice anyway. That's right: Bobby Lou.

"This is the last chance before the playoffs start for me to break in some skates," Luongo said. "It was a good chance for me to get in them and make sure they are ready for the next game."

Luongo changes his skates every month-and-a-half or two months and likes to make sure they are comfortable before wearing them in a game.

"I usually like to take a stretch where we don't have games for three or four days to make sure I get used to them," he said.
More Luongo from today's mainstream. Hmmm, you would've thought that everyone in the Vancouver media decided to make today "Roberto Luongo in the news" day.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels:

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 6:15 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home