-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Two More Days

I'm still in Sainte-Adele, Quebec, and to be perfectly honest, I'm looking forward to going home tomorrow night. Two weeks is just way toooooo long to be away. The good news is, I'm going to be home in time for the Canucks home opener - this, I'm very much looking forward to.

I'll post my thoughts on the upcoming season when I get back, but in the meantime, here are some of today's preview pieces:

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels: , , , ,

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 4:13 AM

1 Comments:

At October 03, 2007 5:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I've been away from home for nearly 10 months straight now on the other side of the world. I've got internet etc now to download game torrents, but after watching every single Canucks game last season up to mid-Dec before I left I didn't see any hockey at all for the rest of the season...

If it wasn't for sites like this I would have had to give up on trying to follow hockey I think!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home