-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Housekeeping Note: Eastbound

I'm off to Ottawa and Montreal for the next couple of weeks. I'll be back on time for the Canucks home opener, but in the meantime, I hope I can get some Canucks coverage out there and chime in on things before the puck drops for real. At the very least, I'll hook up with my co-hosts at The Crazy Canucks podcast and record an episode or two with them; one thing I'll be paying attention to are the final roster cuts as some of the kids continue to impress and the team is decimated by injuries.

Stay tuned.

(PS. By chance, is anyone going to be at the Sens/Flyers game in Ottawa on Tuesday night?)

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels:

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 8:03 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home