-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Canucks' New Spokesperson

I'm beginning to think that Pamela Anderson is on the Canucks' marketing payroll.



Kudos to Pam for trying to sell the Canucks. Boo to Jay for not only not putting the jersey, but also for rubbing it in with the Ducks and Stanley Cup thing.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels:

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 9:52 PM

3 Comments:

At January 14, 2008 4:47 PM, Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

I think she was high on crack for that interview.

 
At January 14, 2008 8:02 PM, Blogger J.J. Guerrero said...

It sounds like it, though I'm not sure. I've met her before and I swear that's pretty much how she talks regularly.

 
At January 20, 2008 9:34 AM, Blogger Mark Bonatucci said...

Who cares I wish she were a Caps fan. Yeah we have Ovechkin but the only thing better than Pam's obvious assets are her legs which she was obviously trying to show off during this interview. Catch that outfit? LETS GO CAPS!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home