-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Thursday, January 24, 2008

The NHL All-Star Game on Versus


Click Here!

Versus just extended their agreement with the NHL through to the 2010-2011 season (New York Times), but their focus this week is the NHL All-Star game on Sunday. And they're offering some goodies to bloggers who would help them promote it. Far be it for me to turn down free swag so I told them I would.

Except for the odd game on TSN, I don't watch Versus as much and have relied mostly on message boards and such to see how they're showing and marketing the game. For the All-Star game, they have some ad spots on YouTube:



Not bad actually. The ads have kinda like a Friday Night Lights feel to it. I hope some of you folks tune in.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: ,

Labels:

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 6:27 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home