-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Monday, January 02, 2006

Canucks 3 Wild 4

Turns out, I'm not as technologically-savvy as I thought I was. Before heading off to the Canada/USA World Junior Hockey game on Saturday night, I thought I set up my VCR to tape the Canucks/Wild game. As it turns out I didn't. So if anyone knows how to do this properly, please feel free to email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Needless to say, except for a few highlights from the game, I completely missed out on a 4-3 Canucks loss, their sixth loss in seven games. Which may be a good thing. Listening to radio talk shows the last couple of days, it seems like patience has run out with this team. I'd hate to be in Dave Nonis' shoes if the Canucks lose tonight to the St. Louis Blues, currently the worst team in the NHL.

Game Recaps: canucks.com . Vancouver Province . ESPN
Statistics: Score Sheet . Stat Sheet
Next up: Tonight in St. Louis.
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 12:49 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home