-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Nothing Under The Tree Yet

Good morning hockey fans. It's not even 6 AM here on the Wet Coast, and like what happens on Christmas, I can't wait to see what Santa has left under the tree.

So far he's left nothing.

I took the day off from work so I'll be glued to the TV and such and wait with cookies and milk, in hopes that Santa brings the Canucks a top-four defenseman, a back-up goaltender and maybe even some veteran depth.

I'll post on some of the more interesting moves that occur today and also try to catch up on some of the madness that already happened yesterday.

It's gonna be fun.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 5:48 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home