-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Monday, June 12, 2006

An Amateur Attempt At A "My NHL" Ad

After the Edmonton Oilers' fans rousing rendition of 'O Canada', Abel To Yzerman had a great idea:

If I were NBC, I’d produce a commercial that featured nothing but nat sound of the Canadian anthem from last night, with shots of the respective benches, of Joey Moss singing. Show the potential audience the passion the hockey fan brings to every game. I don’t care if you’re Canadian, Carolinian, or Cabo Wabian…anyone who saw and heard that last night got chills. Are NBA fans proud to be NBA fans? Hockey fans all over the world should have been proud of our Edmonton brothers and sisters last night.
Here is my amateur attempt at producing one:


Disclaimer: This should not be construed as my jumping ship to Oil Country. Far from it. Thanks to the Oilers fan from YouTube for the original clip. (Let me know if you want me to mention your user ID.)

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 9:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home