-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Monday, November 27, 2006

Some Quick Hits

On a snowy Monday morning, he are some quick hits from the MMS:

  • Roberto Luongo says, "We don't want to be in a situation where we're on the outside [of the playoffs] looking in and we've got to start winning some games." Trust me, Roberto, neither do we.
  • I didn't realize Alex Burrows' last goal was his hat trick goal against the Kings in March.
  • Daniel Sedin may still be out for tomorrow night's game; Jesse Schultz or Brad Moran might be in.
From the "I wanna think happy thoughts" category:


(Click to see full image in pdf.)

Wow, has it really been that long?

Thanks to a friend, stuckintraffic, for cleaning out his pantry and sending me the box.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 6:23 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home