-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Round 2 Game 4: Do or Die

I hope the Canucks can get over the disappointment of losing game three faster than I can. Truth be told, I'm still upset at their blown opportunity. It's not often the Ducks will giftwrap eight powerplays, including two long 5-on-3's, and it's not often Scott Niedermayer and Chris Pronger will both have subpar games in the same game. The stars seemed aligned for a Canucks victory. Seemed.

Tonight, the Canucks face their latest, biggest test of the season. While the series can't end yet, a loss means they have to win three straight games against the Ducks to still take series. Not that I don't believe in the boys. I'd just much rather them not be in that position.


Today's mainstream pieces:
______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

Labels: ,

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 6:57 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home