-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Trying Something New

As you can see, I'm getting Canucks Hockey Blog ready for the new season with a new template. Please bear with me as I play around with some coding.

And now that we're about a month away from training camp, I'll try to get some regular posting going as well.

Talk to y'all soon. Cheers!

J.J.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Labels:

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 10:32 PM

3 Comments:

At August 08, 2007 4:43 PM, Blogger Sean Zandberg said...

Gotta love the 3 columns huh? How the hell did you put the schedule in there like that?
Looks good, JJ. Nice work!

 
At August 08, 2007 11:03 PM, Blogger J.J. Guerrero said...

Thanks zanstorm!

Right now, the calendar itself is an html template I just copied and pasted. I added the logos and dates, etc. myself. I'm going to convert to css though.

 
At August 09, 2007 8:07 PM, Blogger todd, mercy and seth said...

how about a count down clock?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home