-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Friday, December 07, 2007

CKNW Orphan's Fund Pledge Day

From CKNW 980:

The CKNW Orphans' Fund works for children with challenges 365 days of the year. But this day is special. By the end of the day we hope to raise over a million dollars to support the needs of B.C.'s challenged and underprivileged children.
This is always one of my favorite charities and symbolizes the start of my Christmas season. This year's Pledge Day is at the Fairmont Hotel, Vancouver. I'll be there on my lunch break to make my pledge and I hope some of you do the same.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags:

Labels: ,

posted by J.J. Guerrero, 7:14 AM

2 Comments:

At December 07, 2007 8:07 PM, Blogger Ian Walker said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 07, 2007 8:40 PM, Blogger Robert W. said...

I'm ecstatic that you also support the charity! I was working there today, answering phones beginning at 5:30am. Very, very inspiring were the calls I received. You may be interested in this video I put together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home