-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Friday, February 10, 2006

Much Ado About What Really?

In light of the gambling allegations that rocked the NHL this week, I think it's important we keep in mind something that Shane Doan said last night:
"There are so many speculations and allegations," said Doan, who will play for Team Canada in Turin. "Nothing has come out that's concrete. There has been nothing proven against anybody."

"People are trying to stretch and stretch. Every time you hear something said, it's speculation and allegation. That's what is disappointing."
Maybe I'm in denial or maybe I'm just sick and tired of hearing and reading about it, but I'll agree with Doan for now. With regards to Wagergate, I'll reserve judgement until I hear the facts.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , ,
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 11:11 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home