-->
CANUCKS HOCKEY BLOG

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

NHL Draft Update

With the NHL Draft in Vancouver less than a couple of weeks away, you might have noticed that I added an NHL Draft section on my sidebar. One link of note is to the boys at NHL DraftNET, who will be providing extensive coverage of the event. On their site, they have all sorts of event, prospect and team-related news as well as links to many of the hockey bloggers you know and love.

Also regarding the draft, I want to remind everyone about the informal meet-and-greet at the Gecko Club (518 Richards St.) after the event. I'll be there with the VCOE folks, drinking some (many) beers, talking hockey, talking shop, talking whatever. Please do come and join us if you can.

If you can't make it out to our fair city, some NHL teams are hosting draft parties of their own:

Atlanta Thrashers
Buffalo Sabres
Columbus Blue Jackets
Minnesota Wild
New Jersey Devils
New York Islanders
Pittsburgh Penguins
Tampa Bay Lightning
Washington Capitals

If I missed anyone, let me know and I'll update the list.

______________
Comments/Questions: Feel free to post in the comments section or email me at gocanucksgo10 (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,
posted by J.J. Guerrero, 8:23 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home